SEO optimization is a series of measures that increase the ranking of a website in search results. In that’s way SEO helps users see your website in the first positions in https://askgilbo.com Google.
According to statistics, SEO-optimization of a blog gives 80% more traffic, and getting into the TOP-3 search queries will increase traffic by another 60%.
SEO tips for blog optimization, steps:
Google is constantly improving the algorithms for analyzing pages, competitors are also not asleep, which is why the science of SEO is becoming more and more multifaceted. But today we will focus on the fundamental “truths”.
Side Note:If you are a bit shy about doing your own blog SEO, then you’re not alone. There are some factors which we believe works for your blog post optimization. At the end of the day, everyone wants highly relevant traffic that definitely converts or sign-up for your product. That is the key challenge in today’s competitive market. However if you want guaranteed results with your blogs, and want your content efforts don’t go to waste you can hire SEO services in Lahore for your blog. As it is always recommended to hire an experienced SEO specialist for your website instead of implementing strategies in the wrong direction.
Keywords: Why do we need it? How to choose?
If you’ve been creating content for a long time, you’ve probably heard of keywords. They work as follows:
- The user makes a request, for example, “buy drywall Moscow”.
- The algorithms analyze all the resources where such a formulation occurs (the order of the phrase construction and the endings of the words do not matter).
- Those pages where the key “buy drywall Moscow” is found in the texts are shown first.
Please note that you don’t need to spam with keys. Algorithms do not like 5 exact phrases per 1000 characters of text.
Analysis of competitors’ articles from the TOP of the search results for high-frequency keywords
After collecting the keys, it is important to find out who is collecting the most traffic from them. Such routine work can be entrusted to services: Serpstat, Semrush, or Ahrefs.
Try Keys, so for a start. It works with both Google. Plus there is the most understandable interface for a beginner. The instruction is as follows:
- After registration, drive in your blog address.
- Choose a city if you have a narrow specialization (or leave Moscow as a standard).
- Press “Analyze” and scroll to the “Organic issue” block.
- Click on “All competitors”.
- Where “Thematic” is to drive in “20”, and in “Similarity” – “10”.
This will give the service a table that you already need to work with. Here you can see the competitor’s domain, the percentage of content similarity, how much traffic it accounts for, etc.
But how many and what keys a competitor uses can only be found with a paid subscription. Otherwise, clear the cache and cookies, drive in the keys one by one and see who gets to the TOP.